Landwise engages with partners through a range of different activities to share knowledge with each other.
Whole Project Workshops
Workshops for the whole team looking at the entire project.
- 1st Landwise Workshop, University of Reading, November 2018
- 2nd Landwise Workshop, Culham Science Centre, February 2020
- 3rd Landwise Workshop, Online, 9 June 2021
- 4th Landwise Workshop, FarmEd, 9 June 2022
Catchment Partnership Workshops
Workshops organised with local Catchment Partnerships to listen to local knowledge and share research on local catchment based NFM options.
- NFM Scenario Workshops 2019-2020: Upper Thames, Kennet/Lambourne, South Chilterns, Loddon, Ock.
- NFM Modelling Workshops 2021-2022, Upper Thames, Kennet/Lambourne, South Chilterns, Loddon.
For particular parts of the project, we have set up working groups with partners to co-produce research.
- Farmer Knowledge Working Group
- Fieldwork Working Group
Project Advisory Board
We have set up an Advisory Board to review progress through the project and provide advise and guidance on project development.
We also attend events open to the public to share knowledge more widely beyond the project partners.